Contract Terms and Conditions
- Apartamentos Costaluz is a trademark of Predio Portil Servicios Inmobiliarios S.L. (NIF B21187141) and of Apartments Punta Umbría, S.L. (NIF B21540570), which are the companies that contract with you and those responsible for the commercialisation of the properties that appear on this website.
PREDIO PORTIL SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L. (NIF B21187141)
Fourth Floor. 15, Calle Méndez Núñez 15. 21001 Huelva (Spain)
Owner of the file “CLIENTES Y/O PROVEEDORES” (Clients and/or providers) (code 2110331438)
Email – Phone: +34.959314056
APARTAMENTOS PUNTA UMBRÍA S.L. (NIF B21540570)
8, Avenida Ciudad de Huelva. 21100 Punta Umbría (Huelva, España)
Owner of the file “CLIENTES Y/O PROVEEDORES” (Clients and/or providers) (code 2142050888)
Email – Phone: +34.959314056
- Who do I sign a contract with? Depending on the apartment for which you make your reservation, the payment and contracting will be made with one or the other of the two companies depending on who owns the apartment you choose:
- If you reserve an apartment in Punta Umbría, you will sign a contract with Apartamentos Punta Umbría S.L. (NIF B21540570).
- If you reserve an apartment in Costa Esuri, Isla Canela o El Portil, you will sign a contract with Predio Portil Servicios Inmobiliarios S.L. (NIF B21187141).
- What does the contract include? ApartamentosCostaluz.com commercializes the rental of both tourist apartments and homes for touristic purposes, along the coast of Huelva.
- ApartamentosCostaluz.com commercialises the rental of both tourist apartments and homes for touristic purposes, along the coast of Huelva.
- By commercial policy no apartment is assigned to any reservation. You will be told which flat you will occupy on the same day of arrival and depending on the existing occupation.
- Tariffs do not change depending on the location of the apartment. The only factor for price change is for one or two-bedroom apartments.
- When do I sign the contract? You will sign the contract on the day you arrive, at which point you will also be required to make the final payment before entering the rental property.
- Please read your contract. We strongly urge you to read your contract in detail before signing it, where you will be able to find all of your rights and obligations while staying at our rental properties.
- Rules of Behaviour and Property Regulations. All the apartments are subject to the same property regulations. Therefore each is home to common areas and group installations with specific opening times which must be respected. At reception in the touristic apartments there will be a document informing you of the Rules of Behaviour expected from you during your stay.
- Deposit. The maximum deposit is of 100 euros, and it will be returned within 48 hours in cash or by bank transfer, as soon as the apartment has been checked.
- Remote charges. The client accepts remote charges to his credit card by the operating company, exclusively in relation to their reservation, that they have previously formalised and paid, including once he has finished his stay.